Learn the power of some of the exciting new add-on capabilities of eTRACK+.
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2022 I 12PM - 1PM CT
Leverage the Power of New eTRACK+ Features and Solutions
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
TOPICS AT A GLANCE
- Get platform notifications and email alerts when someone is uploading documents or commenting on the programs.
- Use the consumption view to gain insight into component usage in the programs.
- Reply to the entire email thread with a new email reply option.
- Transfer your solution configuration between tenants using the deployment tool.
- Configure different help content for different roles and programs.
- Design your API calls and export as a document using hooks.
Streamline Task Management using To-Do List
Take a look at how eTRACK+’s to-do list feature sophisticates task management for eTRACK+ users.
Predominant Use Cases
- Quick review and progress of project/application processing based on SLA due dates.
- Work on projects on a first-come-first serve basis or based on deadlines.
- Lock projects/applications to avoid concurrent updates on a single record by multiple users
A demo of how Energy New England & CenterPoint Energy use to-do lists to streamline their processes.
EV Program Tracking using eTRACK+
Explore how eTRACK+ effortlessly automates tracking PSE&G’s electric vehicle rebate program and expedites incentive payments to customers.
Take a tour of how the enrolment portal instantly assists customers in applying for EV programs.
Program Tracking & Reporting Platform
Learn how program managers effortlessly track applications and report program performance using eTRACK+.
Document Extraction Services
Take a look at the powerful document recognition and management capability in terms of how it accelerates processing rebate applications by auto-extraction and validation of EV document data.
ANB Systems, Inc.
PSE&G Renewables & Energy Solution
OPERATIONS MANAGER, CONSERVATION
Energy New England
Robert K Bridges
MANAGER, DISTRIBUTED GENERATION
ENERGY SYSTEMS ANALYST
ANB Systems, Inc.