Five Steps to Make Your Process Efficient
ANB Systems, Inc. has been handling workflows through its proprietary software platform for over a decade targeting the utilities segment.
Based on our experience, we are listing the five steps below to make your business process efficient:
- Capture only required data. Your data model should be configurable and flexible enough to gather data needed for the process. eTRACK+ data dictionary allows such configuration
- Layout an efficient workflow. Design your workflow to efficiently move through a process using visual tools decision points and triggers. eTRACK+ allows the analyst to configure simple to complex workflows
- Validate every input. Higher levels of validation at the point of gathering information reduces the number of rejected transactions during the workflow. eTRACK+ allows business rules to be configured to reduce improper data and processes from moving forward.
- Integrate with external sources. External data sources should be efficiently utilized. eTRACK+ allows integration using API and FTPs.
- Automate manual processes.Examine every user interaction and eliminate it where feasible. eTRACK+ uses document recognition to reduce user interaction.
eTRACK+ is a flagship workflow management system of ANB to track energy efficiency and demand-side management programs and it is easily scalable. The SaaS platform enables the utilities to configure and customize as per their standard operational procedures. With eTRACK+, utilities can swiftly implement new programs, manage interconnection applications, and engage with trade allies with less cost.
About ANB Systems: ANB Systems, Inc.is a leading workflow management solutions provider for utilities. Established in 1997, ANB builds state-of-the-art software solutions for business process automation, renewable & distributed generation, insurance tracking, and document recognition services. ANB empowers their clients to become data-savvy and realize operational efficiencies through the implementation of data-tracking and reporting systems.