20 August, 2018
- Work with our team (e.g. Project Lead, Project Manager and Business Analyst) to plan program code enhancements and changes.
- Create, test and maintain program code.
- Create labels and reports.
- Occasionally contact customers as and when needed to clarify the intent of a new feature or resolve a problem.
- Provide general programming assistance to other programmers/projects whenever required
The Senior Software developer must have 4+ years’ experience with
- Should have development skills in .Net Programming using C#, ASP.NET ADO.Net, LINQ and Entity Framework
- Strong knowledge in SQL Server and database programming
- Other desirable qualifications: Windows Workflow Foundation, Microsoft* Certifications knowledge of Telerik, Adobe flex.
- ASP.NET ADO.Net
- MS SQL Server
- C# .net
Bachelors degree in computer science or equivalent.