The Software Tester will contribute primarily to creating test cases, manual testing of the application, reporting results and logging defects.
- Create test cases from requirements specifications and design documents and prepare test data.
- Perform functional testing, smoke testing, regression testing and report results.
- Identify and log defects in defect management tool like JIRA.
- Design, develop and execute scripts in JMeter and report results.
- Participate in daily scrum meetings and calls.
- Communicate and interact with peers and multiple stakeholders.
- 3+ years of experience in software testing of windows and web based applications.
- Expertise in creating test case and test data.
- Hands on experience in SQL Server.
- Strong knowledge in SDLC, STLC, different testing levels and testing types.
- Strong knowledge in performance testing using JMeter or LoadRunner
- Exposure to JIRA and Agile process desired.
- Knowledge in scripting will be plus
- Strong logical and analytical skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Bachelors degree in computer science or equivalent.