Energy Efficiency; Analyst; Program Management
The EE Analyst will support the implementation of ANB’s software platforms such as eTRACK. Duties will include the following:
- Gather requirements and develop specifications
- Develop use cases and test cases
- Test products and solutions before release to clients
- Prepare reports and make presentations to clients
- Plan execution of projects including coordination with off-shore team
- Provide direction/ support to the development center based in Chennai
- Provide day to day operational support to clients
- Troubleshoot problems and issues with software and processes
- Research markets and propose solutions
- Perform other duties as called upon.
Bachelor Degree in Math, Science, or Engineering. Post graduate degrees desirable.
Exposure to databases; Proficient in MS Office; Proficient in use of software applications
About five years of relevant experience in the industry
Prior experience managing and working with off-shore team
Self starter; ability to work with limited supervision; trouble shooting capability; team player; good writing skills; good communication skills; detail oriented; ability to develop and execute work plans; self motivated
US. Work from home or at client site. Houston/Dallas area residents preferred.
Travel to customer sites will be required
Must work in both US and India times to coordinate tasks
Compensation To be determined based on the individual’s capabilities and experience.
Send resume to S. Balakrishnan; firstname.lastname@example.org 832-419-9098